Point to consider about disability insurance. Did you know that, statistically speaking, 1 in 3 Canadians will be disabled for 90 days or longer at least once before age 65? Additionally, the very same disability which lasts longer than 90 days is likely to affect you for more than 2.9 years.
Truth is, the situation can sometimes get grimmer on a case-by-case basis, with some Canadians being disabled more than 5 times during their lifetime. Accidents and illnesses can happen virtually at any time, so having a comprehensive disability insurance policy is a must in order to counter the future’s uncertainties and ensure yourself and your family from a financial point of view. Having disability insurance is a great choice for many reasons, including but not limited to:
- Worker’s Compensation only covers work-related accidents. Conversely, your disability insurance covers a wider spectrum of circumstances
- Unemployment insurance only covers 15 weeks. Your disability insurance spreads over much longer time
- Medical costs can add up significantly
- Government benefits are very limited. Your disability insurance bursts with benefits
- Group coverage will only match a specific percentage of your income, so you might end up spending more on medication than you earn in a whole month.
It is important not to allow for your perspective taking skills to be clouded by the fragile comfort of the present moment. Here at Life Insurance Pro Canada we can provide you with the best Disability Insurance tailored to your specific needs so you and your family can be at enhanced peace of mind. Your temporary inability to provide for your family won’t be a problem anymore with us.
Click on Get Quote button now to get a free, no-obligation Disability Insurance quote, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your business!