Mortgage insurance is a special type of insurance which considerably lowers the risk of a certain lender making a loan to you. This means you can qualify for the respective loan that under ordinary circumstances would not be granted to you.
If you want to buy a house, for example, you will most definitely need to apply for and be granted a mortgage loan. However, getting Mortgage insurance by your mortgage lender does not necessarily mean that the contractual obligations are the most favourable to your situation.
Here’s where we intervene to help you. We provide term life insurance coverage that offers considerably better advantages than your lender’s. Having full control over the plan YOU need, as well as ensuring the future of your loved ones, is a highly commendable future prospect – which is fully guaranteed with our Mortgage insurance.
In order to better understand how we can specifically assist you, let’s go over a few key aspects of our insurance plan in contrast with your lender’s:
- With our plan, you are the owner of the policy
- You have full control over whom the beneficiary is
- Your plan and coverage are flexible
- Once you pay off the mortgage, you still have coverage
- The policy benefit does not decrease in line with your mortgage
- You are not obliged to use the benefit for a specific need; you have full control
- If you are a healthy non-smoker, the policy may be cheaper than the one offered to a smoker
Mortgage insurance plans are issued on a case by case basis, so we highly encourage you to get in touch with us as soon as possible to find out more.
Get a Mortgage insurance quote from Life Insurance Pro Canada.